Brno/Full-time or Part-time
We are looking for an outstanding AWS Engineer to join our team.
We are looking for a talented AWS Engineer to implement and manage the tools, processes and cloud environments to automate our build, testing, deployment, and production infrastructure.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
You will be:
- Implementing and keeping our development and test infrastructures reliable, secure, and efficient
- Automating repetitive tasks through scripting and other automation technologies
- Working with the dev team to develop solutions for the AWS Hybrid Cloud
- Configuring Beats, Logstash and Elasticsearch for best performance and reliability for on premises and web scale deployments
You are someone who is:
- Striving to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box with the desire to solve complex development challenges
- Coming up with ideas for new features or event products that will bring value to customers
If so, we are currently expanding and looking for the best people to join us in building great products and a successful global company.
- Administrative experience with AWS Cloud server environments
- Awareness of automation tools, containerization, scripting, and general DevOps practices
- Log aggregation systems using logstash, beats, elasticsearch
- Deep knowledge of Ubuntu Linux
- Demonstrated ability with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, or Python
- Experience with provisioning configuration management, and containerization solutions such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Docker, or similar technologies
- Understanding of software deployment, versioning and release management processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly expanding environment
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4PM
- Home office and sick days
- The possibility to participate in a stock options plan
- The cool vibe of working in a well-funded startup
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and bananas - as much as you need :)