We are looking for an outstanding Data Scientist to join our team.
Is translating human text to computer readable data your domain?
Are you motivated to research, define, architect and create techniques rather than dig in large numerical datasets and reuse existing tools?
Do you want to work on software that is sold to some of the biggest global companies?
Do you want to use English daily, speaking with colleagues from all over the world and still work in a small team sitting in one room?
Do you want to work for a young, growing startup developing smart IT solutions?
If so, we are currently expanding and looking for the best people to join us in building great products and a successful global company.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team of 26 guys and gals from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
What you will take care of:
- Investigation of various data, technologies, methodologies and determine where they are applicable in solving current business problems
- Sifting through amounts of technical English text records to find unique patterns
- Development of methods to translate text from natural to computer
- Creation of knowledge automation tools for text processing and data feed to the Runecast Analyzer
- Striving to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box with the desire to solve complex development challenges
- Coming up with ideas for new features or even products that will bring value to customers
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Machine learning
- Data modeling
- Python or R
- Git version control
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4PM
- Home office and sick days
- The possibility to participate in a stock options plan
- The cool vibe of working in a well-funded startup
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and bananas - as much as you need :)
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.