We are looking for a high-performing and result-driven Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making hundreds of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and close sales.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales for selected accounts and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English fluently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing 100+ calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Full-time role
What we offer:
- Competitive commission based compensation
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.