We are looking for a Marketing and Sales operations specialist!
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry.
As a start-up, we have lots of things in mind and you can help us to make them real!
We are looking for a new team member who can thrive in supporting our marketing and sales teams!
You will be responsible for:
- Continuous marketing KPI reporting
- Sales cycle reporting and analysis
- Updating customer database accurately
- Reporting automation
- Control quality of marketing ongoing materials
What are the requirements?
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Understanding of sales and marketing operations
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- A methodical approach and high attention to detail
- Working knowledge of English language
- Previous experience with reporting and multi-cultural environment is a big advantage
What we offer:
- Part-time job ideal for students (min. 16 hours a week)
- Compensation based on your skills
- A team of fine-tuned colleagues
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Work in a fancy office in Brno city center
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and bananas - as much as you need :)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.