We are looking for an energetic hands-on Marketing Specialist to join our team in Brno.
We’re looking for a high-performing, results-oriented Marketing Specialist to help take our company and brand to the next level. As part of the Marketing communications team, the ideal team member will come with a broad mix of marketing skills and be willing to conceive of, test, and report on new marketing approaches. You must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of marketing tools and strategies needed to execute successful marketing campaigns.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from nine different countries – most of us working from our operational HQ in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI, Scania and many other big players to protect their data centers with our patent-pending, multi-award-winning solution: Runecast Analyzer.
Runecast Analyzer is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and growth-hacker mindset
- Knowledge of B2B tech mindset and communication styles
- Great prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, interacting with various stakeholders and contributors
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with marketing automation and data visualization tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Willing to learn and improve marketing and other relevant skills
- Minimum 3-5 years in similar marketing roles
- Experience managing competing priorities and metrics to drive business outcomes
- Experience leading successful global/regional marketing communication projects and campaigns
- Experience helping to organize brand presence at conferences and events
- Autonomous, responsible, willing to learn new things
- Fluent in English, additional language(s) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any communications-related discipline
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts
- Assisting with campaign development and analyzing campaign effectiveness
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms
- Helping with marketing strategies for projects, including websites and social media
- Ensuring that all Runecast marketing materials undergo regular review (for updates) and adhere to brand guidelines
- Helping to develop our lead-generation approaches and strategies
- Provide insights based on metrics and make recommendations to the team
- Cooperating closely with Product and Sales teams when preparing marketing materials or campaigns for Runecast or partners
- Research and analysis of both the market and any existing or potential competition
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Be able to provide occasional back-up support on broader Marketing team projects, in at least some areas related to:
- Website CRO, Social Media ads, A/B testing, data analysis
- Campaigns, content, UX design, graphic design, copywriting, implementation, co-branding with partners
- Events (both direct involvement and co-branded with partners)
- Social media, influencer relations, partner communications, PR
At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Company structure with flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders.
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4 PM
- Home office and sick days
- The possibility to participate in a stock options plan
- Cool ‘startup’ vibe, even though it’s an established company
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, and healthy snacks – as much as you need :)
Apply Now or let us know at