We are looking for an energetic hands-on Sales operations specialist to join our team in Brno.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from nine different countries – most of us working from our operational HQ in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI, Scania and many other big players to protect their data centers with our patent-pending, multi-award-winning solution: Runecast Analyzer.
We are looking for a new team member who can thrive in supporting our VM of Sales and his sales team!
You will be responsible for:
- Continuous support for VP of Sales and Sales team
- Sales cycle reporting and analysis
- Updating customer database accurately
- Tracking and reporting
What are the requirements?
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Working knowledge of English language
- A methodical approach and high attention to detail
- Understanding of sales and marketing operations
- Previous experience with reporting and multi-cultural environment is a big advantage
What we offer:
- Part-time job ideal for students (min. 16 hours a week)
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Company structure with flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders.
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4 PM
- Home office
- Cool ‘startup’ vibe, even though it’s an established company
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, and healthy snacks – as much as you need :)
Ready to join us?
Apply Now or let us know at