We are looking for an energetic hands-on SEM Manager to join our team in Brno.
We are looking for a high-performing, result-driven SEM Manager to help us grow our brand and serve our customers. Ideal candidate will be able to show a track record of helping to grow brand awareness via advertising networks. If your heartbeat accelerates when you hear terms like PPC, SEO, SMM, Google Ads, or remarketing, then you’ve found your place to ‘run a business’.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from nine different countries – most of us working from our Brno HQ in Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players to choose our award-winning solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and growth-hacker mindset
- Knowledge of B2B tech mindset and communication styles
- Great prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, interacting with various stakeholders and contributors
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with marketing automation and data visualization tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Minimum 3-5 years in marketing roles with digital analytics experience
- Experience coordinating ad agencies to drive positive results
- Experience managing competing priorities and metrics to drive business decisions
- Fluent in English, additional language(s) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field for SEM
You will be responsible for:
- Manage SEM by evaluating KWs, trends, and competitors to maximize results
- Work with ad networks to set up intelligent campaigns that perform well
- Report regularly on SEM performance to Marketing team and Management
- Provide insights based on metrics and make recommendations to the team
- Be able to provide occasional back-up support on broader Marketing team projects, in at least some areas related to:
- Website CRO, Social Media ads, A/B testing, data analysis
- Campaigns, content, UX design, graphic design, copywriting, implementation, co-branding with partners
- Events (both direct involvement and co-branded with partners)
- Social media, influencer relations, partner communications, PR
At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Company structure with flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders.
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4 PM
- Home office and sick days
- The possibility to participate in a stock options plan
- Cool ‘startup’ vibe, even though it’s an established company
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, and healthy snacks – as much as you need :)
Apply Now or let us know at