We're a small international company with a relaxed start-up vibe on a rocket ship of 2.5X YoY growth! Our operational HQ in the second-largest Czech city of Brno supports a global team of professionals, business partners, and customers. In 2020, we've been named a Cool Vendor by Gartner and won Computing Magazine's Digital Technology Leaders Award for Best Place to Work in Digital (SMEs).
Continuing this strong growth trajectory, we are now looking for a high-performing passionate, and hungry Channel Account Executive to join us on a full-time contract basis and help us continue our success and expansion across the APAC region. You will be selling to and through channel partners including Distributors, Managed Service Providers, Cloud Hosting Partners, Resellers, and Systems Integrators.
This position will report to our Senior Director -Channel Sales, APAC
Preferred location of the applicant is Singapore.
- Drive indirect partner sales revenue by recruiting, onboarding, and maintaining successful relationships with channel partners across APAC.
- Establishing and overseeing of existing Runecast channel partners, and identifying\recruiting new channel resellers
- Deliver sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are activated to adequately meet revenue objectives.
- Set, track, and exceed revenue targets and partner recruitment goals by working with existing and new channel partners through joint business /account plans
- Manage channel partner’s sales pipeline and lead generation activities.
- Co-ordinate join marketing and lead generation activities with all levels of APAC partners
- Be confident presenting Runecast to partners and their prospects as well as at industry conferences etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years channel management experience (Strong key business executive relationships with APAC VMware partner base strongly preferred.)
- Demonstrated experience in meeting or exceeding sales quotas in a subscription software based sales role.
- Commitment to integrity and excellency with a get it done attitude - you’ll be joining a thriving start-up and will be expected to wear many hats.
- Prior knowledge of VMware technology and related channel ecosystem is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills with a solid grasp of the English language both written and verbal with competent presentation skills
- Experience setting up and activating Channel Partners in the APAC region
- Experience establishing and fostering long term lasting relationships with partners
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
- Flat structure with open door communication policy with our founders and leadership
- Chance to make a difference in APAC - A Green field territory with a proven product
- Competitive compensation
- Get-things-done-quickly start-up vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Flexible Work Environment
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.