Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding BDR Team Manager to join our team
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Business Development Representatives (BDRs) Team Manager to join our sales team. You will join our fast-growing team based all around the world and report directly to our VP of Sales and Marketing, based in Sydney, Australia. Our team comprises sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds who demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and approach each prospect as someone whose problems we can help to solve.
As a BDR Team Manager, your main responsibility will be to coach, develop and manage a team of new and existing BDRs. On a day-to-day basis, you will help your team to achieve their targets, while cooperating with other teams within the company on lead generation, improvement of processes and reporting.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Recruit, develop, coach and retain a team of new and existing sales representatives, enabling them to consistently meet and exceed their goals
- Run 1-on-1s with each direct report to identify and assist in overcoming any roadblocks to success, and chart their long-term career growth
- Regularly conduct team meetings to provide updates on team performance, training opportunities (product/professional) and team success
- Monitor team KPIs and proactively identify the actions that your team members can take to improve each month
- Analyze team performance data to suggest scalable improvements to core sales processes and sales training
- Foster a transparent, inclusive, and achievement-oriented team culture
- Build and inspire a high-performing team of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for Runecast’s customers
- Perform routine call monitoring to address opportunities for improvement and share best practices that support delivery of great customer experiences.
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing teams to continually experiment and optimise elements such as messaging, marketing segments, prospect lists via insights gathered from lead generation efforts
- Drive the implementation of new tools within the BDR team
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Runecast’s main product and the newest developments in IT and virtualization
Your skills and experience:
- Experience managing a sales or BDR team is a must
- Strong leadership skills, with successful history of leading a geographically distributed team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others by example
- Mentally agile, adaptable, and open to evolving processes when it’s right for your team, your organization, and the customers you serve
- Proven track record in quota-carrying sales position, in a technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, direct reports and peers
- Effective time management, including ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- An excellent knowledge & grasp of the Sales process
- Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred)
- Prior experience with sales in IT and virtualization industry
- Start-up experience preferred
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Competitive compensation including commission and bonuses
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Continuous education: We will pay for courses and certificates that will help you to get better at your job
- Mental well-being is paramount: Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions
- Work from home or join us in our Brno office
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.