Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualised data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Business Development Representative to join our team.
We are a small company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders. We work if-organised, agile teams where everyone can share ideas and influence how things get done.
As an outstanding Business Development Representative, you will be a part of a growing startup developing smart IT solutions. You will join our global team and cooperate with your colleagues and professional Inside Sales Reps & Account Executives. You will play an important role in driving the sales process and building the pipeline while working with some of the world’s largest businesses.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Actively network with key decision-makers & technical staff on social platforms to generate brand awareness
- Lead development
- Work with prospects to book technical demos and generate new business opportunities
- Accurately record notes in CRM which will then be forwarded to Account Executives presenting the demonstration
- Work to build an active pipeline and generate revenue
Your skills and experience:
- Fluent English + French and/or German language is a huge plus
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B software sales
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and improve upon feedback
- Someone who welcomes a challenge
- The ability to focus on detail
- Customer-centric values
- Organised & Independent thinker
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast you can enjoy:
- Work alongside senior Account Executives. We have a great team of salespeople and if you are just starting out, this might be a great place for you to learn from more senior and experienced colleagues. There is also room for growth within the sales team.
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home. We do have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We'll pay for certifications and courses that will help you to get better.
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.