JOIN OUR TEAM AS A
CZECH REPUBLIC / REMOTE / FULL-TIME
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from 15 different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI, and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We are looking for a high-performing, result-driven French-speaking Senior Account Executive to help us grow our brand and serve our customers. Ideal candidate will be working with prospects, showcasing our value proposition, and converting them into happy customers.
● Proven work experience as a sales representative
● Familiarity with the IT and virtualization industry is a must
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
● Fluency in the French language is a must
● Present, promote and sell Runecast products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Reach out to customer leads through warm calling
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Competitive compensation
● Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
● Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
● Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
● Work from home or you can join us in our Prague or Brno offices
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic.