JOIN OUR TEAM AS A
Our Runecast Analyzer solution can catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from 15 different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
We are a small company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders. We work in self-organized, agile teams where everyone can share ideas and influence how things get done. Our team consists of Java developers, QA specialists, virtualization experts, AI scientists, UI engineers, and UX designers.
As an outstanding Senior Frontend Developer, you will be a part of a growing startup developing smart IT solutions. You will join our team in Brno and cooperate with your colleagues on enhancing our product. You will have a direct impact on the architecture of our frontend and you will shape the future of our product by implementing useful and beautiful designs.
You will have the opportunity to:
● Rewrite current frontend of Runecast Analyzer to Vue.js
● Implement interactive charts, dashboards and data tables
● Optimize frontend to get the best performance out of it
● Collaborate with designers on our design system
● Work on end-to-end features with the whole scrum team
● A minimum of two years of experience at a similar position
● Thorough understanding and experience with Vue.js
● The ability to communicate daily in English by both written and spoken word
Join our successful international team and be a part of our project.
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
● A nice office in the Brno city center at Milady Horákové with international restaurants within a few minutes walk. Do you fancy Indian or Thai cuisine one day and traditional Czech the next? No problem!
● Being part of a growing company that still has the energy of a startup. This means, for example, that our founders sit in the offices among us and work with us every day. You can approach anyone at any time with an idea or lunch suggestion.
● Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others arrive later during the day. Work-life balance is important to us.
● The possibility to work from home. Work from the office or home, you decide.
● Remote work. If you are not ready/willing to relocate to Brno, you can join our team remote as well.
● Coffee, cookies, and healthy snacks. We eat around 80kg of apples every year. Fancy a bite?
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.