Sorry, the position has been filled.See other openings
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A
BRNO / FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
Our Runecast Analyzer solution can catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from 15 different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
We are a small company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders. We work in self-organized, agile teams where everyone can share ideas and influence how things get done. Our team consists of Java developers, QA specialists, virtualizations experts, AI scientists, UI engineers, and UX designers.
You will join our team as an enthusiastic Senior Java Developer and help us to achieve our ambitious goals. You will join our team in Brno and cooperate with your colleagues on enhancing our product. You will have an opportunity to play a key role in our development team and shape the architecture of our applications and the future of our business.
● Develop a new, meaningful solution for knowledge automation
● Work with Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, JanusGraph, Gremlin, Elasticsearch and whatever you would like to bring to the table
● Solve complex development challenges by thinking outside the box
● At least three years of experience with Java development
● Knowledge of Java ecosystem technologies like Spring and Hibernate
● Being eager to learn and take action
● Ability to communicate in English with an international team in Brno
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
● A nice office in the Brno city center at Milady Horákové with international restaurants within a few minutes walk. Do you fancy Indian or Thai cuisine one day and traditional Czech the next? No problem!
● Being part of a growing company that still has the energy of a startup. This means, for example, that our founders sit in the offices among us and work with us every day. You can approach anyone at any time with an idea or lunch suggestion.
● Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others arrive later during the day. Work-life balance is important to us.
● Work from the office or home, you decide. If you are not ready/willing to relocate to Brno, you can join our team remotely as well.
● Coffee, cookies, and healthy snacks. We eat around 80kg of apples every year. Fancy a bite?
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.