Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 20 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are a small company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders. We work if-organised, agile teams where everyone can share ideas and influence how things get done.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify and specify innovative features, functionality, and capabilities, by writing detailed product requirements.
- Prioritize requirements based on business priorities, revenue goals and anticipated market needs.
- Cooperate closely with Marketing to represent in the best way the developed features and functionality.
- Communicate, work with, and meet with customers. Act as an advocate for customers, always keeping their interests in mind.
- Sync-up regularly with Sales and Marketing to collect feedback and communicate product roadmap and updates.
- Become an expert in the product/s and keep up to date with technological advances.
- Present and evangelize the product at industry events, seminars, customer briefings and other internal and external engagements.
- Understanding of agile software development; experience coordinating with distributed teams
- Proven track record in Product Management.
- Strong foundation in virtualization, containerization, public clouds, operating system, and distributed systems technologies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with trust, transparency, and excitement across a distributed team.
- “Can do” attitude that employees & colleagues are inspired to follow.
Advantage to have:
- Experience with JAVA and JS development teams and toolsets
- General understanding of the IT infrastructure and security operations landscape, vendors, their products, how they relate to each other, and what value they can deliver to the end users.
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home. We do have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We'll pay for certifications and courses that will help you to get better.
We encourage you to apply
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.