Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
You will have the opportunity to:
As our new Head of Recruitment, you will be one of the founding members of the People function team at Runecast. You will join Míša, and become the owner of the Recruitment function. From day one, you will be in charge of:
- Sourcing and approaching candidates for various roles all over the world.
- Scheduling and attending interviews.
- Keeping all candidates informed of the stage of their application and keeping our ATS up to date (we use BambooHR).
- Creating and managing job adverts and looking for ways we could reach a wider candidate pool.
- Running an employee referral program, keeping records and working with current employees periodically to help them unlock their networks.
In the future, you will also become responsible for:
- Designing the recruitment strategy and processes for a growing company.
- Building relationships with people all over the world and creating a candidate pipeline.
- Coaching hiring managers and interviewers on the talent acquisition process and interview techniques.
- Keeping track of recruitment data and making data-driven decisions.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced recruiter. You already have experience with successfully hiring a wide range of candidates for various roles and from different countries. You know your way around traditional recruiting tools and you are always looking for new ways to reach and attract more candidates.
- Passion for building processes and designing strategies. You have a creative mind and you are eager to create something from the ground up. We do have some processes in place, but it will be your responsibility to put them all together and enhance them in order to create a seamless experience for all.
- Fluent in English language. We are an international team and English language is used every day. You will be communicating with people from all over the world, and you need to be able to both understand and explain complex ideas behind Runecast.
- Autonomy and attention to detail. As you would be the most experienced recruiter on the team, you will need to tackle any task that will come your way, related to recruitment or HR.
- Someone who can easily navigate new tools. Our main tools that we use are BambooHR, LinkedIn Recruiter, G-Suite, Slack and Confluence.
- Experience with startups and the IT industry is a big plus. Runecast develops a niche tool for IT operations. Being familiar with virtualization and VMware would be a plus but it is not a requirement.
What we offer:
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home. We do have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. You will have practically full ownership of the recruitment function at Runecast, and you have all the possibilities to shape this. You will get support from co-founders and everyone else.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We'll pay for certifications and courses that will help you to get better.
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.