Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Operations Specialist to join our team
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will become the right hand of our Sales Operations Manager. We are growing quickly and expanding our customer base, and you will play a crucial role in helping the Sales team to stay on top of the most important metrics and numbers and help them to achieve greater levels of productivity.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Perform operational tasks to maintain data quality in all stages of our deals in Salesforce
- Update our customer database regularly and accurately
- Provide Sales reporting and analysis
- Identify gaps in our processes and tools; contribute to our process documentation and internal knowledge base
- Cooperate with other members of Marketing and Finance teams to ensure successful delivery of internal projects
Your skills and experience:
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Excel skills – experience with vlookup is a must
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce or experience with other CRMs
- Understanding of sales operations
- A methodical approach and high attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Working knowledge of English language
- Previous experience with reporting and is a big advantage
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day. This position is open to either part-time or full-time.
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home. We do have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We'll pay for certifications and courses that will help you to get better.
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.