Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Salesforce Administrator to join our team
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our sales team. You will join our fast-growing team based all around the world and who reports directly to our VP of Sales and Marketing, based in Sydney, Australia. Our team comprises sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds who demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and approach each prospect as someone whose problems we can help to solve.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for all aspects of our CRM platform – from user support to building and maintaining the Salesforce roadmap. The position will require you to support stakeholders across a variety of departments like Sales, Marketing and Management. You love automation, are keen to stay up to date with the latest technologies and enjoy suggesting and implementing improvements that make everyone’s life easier.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Perform operational tasks to maintain data quality in all stages of our deals in Salesforce
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management
- Identify gaps in our processes and tools; contribute to our process documentation and internal knowledge base
- Ensure quality and accuracy of customer information and activities
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years of Salesforce hands-on configuration including the Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Experience collaborating effectively with engineers
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Excel skills – experience with vlookup is a must
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home. We do have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We'll pay for certifications and courses that will help you to get better.
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.