Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution can catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from 15 different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI, and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding VMware Engineer to join our team.
- Are you devoted to VMware technology?
- Do you want to work with one of the most experienced team of VMware experts in the region, including VCDX #74?
- Do you want to work on software that changes the way how VMware administrators work?
- Do you want to use English daily, speaking with colleagues from all over the world, and still work in a small team sitting in one room? Do you want to work for a young, growing startup developing smart IT solutions?
If so, we are currently expanding and looking for the best people to join us in building great products and a successful global company.
What you will take care of:
- Expert content creation for our clients to disclose hidden issues in their VMware installations
- Helping our development team to leverage SDKs to interact with the VMware components
- Guiding our customers, VMware admins, through support related to Runecast Analyzer technical matters
Your skills and experience:
- A vSphere Administrator/Engineer of larger installations
- An intermediate Linux administration
- Aware of networking and NSX
- Striving to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box with the desire to solve complex development challenges
- Coming up with ideas for new features or even products that will bring value to customers
It will be an advantage if you are also familiar with some of these:
- VCAP certified
- vRealize Suite experienced
- Scripting automation solutions
- Used to speaking to customers and in front of a technical audience
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- A nice office in the Brno city center at Milady Horákové with international restaurants within a few minutes walk. Do you fancy Indian or Thai cuisine one day and traditional Czech the next? No problem!
- Being part of a growing company that still has the energy of a startup. This means, for example, that our founders sit in the offices among us and work with us every day. You can approach anyone at any time with an idea or lunch suggestion.
- Flexible working hours. We don't care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others arrive later during the day. Task and situation permitting, you might even be able to work from home.
- Coffee, cookies and healthy snacks. We eat around 80kg of apples every year. Fancy a bite?
We encourage you to apply
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic.