We are looking for an outstanding VMware administrator to join our team.
Are you devoted to VMware technology?
Do you want to work with one of the most experienced team of VMware experts in the region, including VCDX #74?
Do you want to work on software that changes the way how VMware administrators work?
Do you want to use English daily, speaking with colleagues from all over the world and still work in a small team sitting in one room?
Do you want to work for a young, growing startup developing smart IT solutions?
If so, we are currently expanding and looking for the best people to join us in building great products and a successful global company.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team of 26 guys and gals from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
What you will take care of:
- Expert content creation for our clients to disclose hidden issues in their VMware installations
- Helping our development team to leverage SDKs to interact with the VMware components
- Guiding our customers, VMware admins, through support related to Runecast Analyzer technical matters
- A vSphere administrator of larger installations
- An intermediate Linux administration
- Aware of networking and NSX
- Striving to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box with the desire to solve complex development challenges
- Coming up with ideas for new features or even products that will bring value to customers
- VCAP certified
- vRealize Suite experienced
- Scripting automation solutions
- Used to speaking to customers and in front of technical audience
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4PM
- Home office and sick days
- The possibility to participate in a stock options plan
- The cool vibe of working in a well-funded startup
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and bananas - as much as you need :)
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.