We're excited to share that the latest Runecast 6.6 release introduces two major milestones – Runecast SaaS & Agentless Vulnerability Scanning for AWS workloads. Let's dive into this release with our experts Markus Strauss and Steve Salisbury to unveil the benefits and saving this can bring to you and your organization. Join us to discover the highlights of this new platform release.
In this session you'll learn about:
- Runecast SaaS – additional deployment option of Runecast for organizations looking to adopt a more cloud and hybrid cloud approach.
- Agentless Vulnerability Scanning for AWS workloads – designed to streamline OS security by introducing an agentless vulnerability scanning ability for AWS Linux EC2 instances.
- The ways Runecast significantly enhances visibility into operating system security via agentless vulnerability scanning
- How to access image scan results quickly and directly via Runecast's API or Kubernetes Admission Controller.
- Latest content & usability enhancements, including an expanded ISO 27001 profile for Microsoft Azure and more to enrich your security and compliance assessments.
Join us for this insightful webinar to explore how the Runecast 6.6 release can improve your organization's infrastructure management and security posture. We look forward to your presence!