Runecast Solutions (“Runecast Solutions”, “Runecast”, “us”, “we”, and “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors, customers, business partners, and end users. We always collect the minimum amount of personal information, which is needed to provide you with our business solutions or to inform you about our product and events.
Runecast Solutions is represented by Runecast Solutions Ltd., Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, UK (Company number: 09248268, VAT number: GB226460029) and its fully owned subsidiaries Runecast Czech Republic s.r.o., Milady Horákové 1957/13, Brno, Czech Republic (Company number: 05879469, VAT number: CZ05879469); and Runecast Solutions s.r.o., Staré Grunty 18, Bratislava, Slovak Republic (Company number: 50575376, VAT number: SK2120372804), for the purpose of this policy.
We use your Personal Information in order for you to:
- register on our web profile and use our products and services,
- receive notifications of new product updates,
- receive informational email newsletters with the latest news on Runecast events, blogs, and general news, which you can unsubscribe from or subscribe to at any time.
What information do we collect?
Runecast only uses your personal information for the purpose which it has been given.
- For the creation, use, and administration of your user profile. This includes all personal data, which you provide us when creating your user account.
- Name and Email Address are mandatory for creating an account.
- Telephone Number and Company Name are optional.
- You may receive email correspondences related to the administration of your profile, which are separate from marketing or business messages.
- If you create your account through a social media profile (LinkedIn, Google account, Facebook etc.), you provide Runecast access to your email address and all public account informations which are on your public account.
- For promotional activities. It includes product emails, newsletters, webinars, evaluation guides, information about new features, policies, and more. Processing your data is based on your optional consent and you can change your preferences at anytime through the link provided in every email footer or by contacting our specialists.
- Name is used for personalized communication.
- Email address
- For sales and business activities. We may also collect information that is not considered personal as they relate to the businesses you represent and may include the following:
- Company Name, Business Address, Job Title, and Department Information
- For targeted advertising campaigns. For better website targeting and optimization, Runecast uses information about your activity on our webpage. This information also contains data from cookies. Processing and collecting this data can only be done with your agreement. This data helps Runecast create statistics, analyses, and reports about user behaviour on our website.
- For purchasing Runecast products or services, we may collect your billing information.
- We may also collect information you choose to provide to us in “open answer” sections of forms, surveys, or product reviews.
When do we collect information?
You may be asked to provide personal information when ordering or registering for Runecast products, completing surveys, requesting support, using a live chat, entering information on our website, participating in Runecast webinars, or subscribing to marketing communications. Additionally, we may collect personal information at events you attend or during phone calls with Runecast Solutions representatives. This information is collected when you choose to provide it to us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or a marketing message, visit the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To allow you and us to enter into a contractual relationship for you to use our products.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after a correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
- To develop new tools, products, or services for your Organization.
- To send emails and communications related to our products, policies, new product features, and promotional communications.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access or use, destruction, modification, or disclosure.
The Runecast Solutions website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, we implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Runecast Solutions will only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary, and in accordance with applicable law.
All contractors who have access to personal information which we collect and process are bound by secrecy.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our products and services.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries and choose to provide information to Runecast Solutions, please note that your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your country. We take care to allow your personal information to be accessed only by those who really need access in order to perform their tasks and duties, and to share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it.
Third-Party Service Providers. We share your personal information with our third-party service providers that we use to provide hosting for and maintenance of our Websites, application development, backup, storage, payment processing, analytics and other services for us.
We only use renowned service providers that provide Data Protection Agreements and other standard contractual clauses for data privacy: Google LLC, Amazon Web Services Inc., ProsperWorks Inc., Salesforce Inc., Cloudflare Inc., The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), Xero Limited, Productboard Inc., ReceiptBank Limited, SmartSupp.com s.r.o., Slack Technologies Limited, Kingston Smith LLP, Zendesk Inc.,). The information can also be processed by our contractual representatives both in EEA and non-EEA countries.
These third-party service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use the personal information that we share with them for their marketing purposes or for any other purpose other than in connection with the services they provide to us.
Your submission of such information represents your acceptance to that transfer.
User Privacy Rights
Marketing Communications: If you are registered on our customer or partner portals, submitted a form on a website, or have given us consent to send you newsletters, event or product related emails, then you are involved in our marketing communications. You can always opt out of marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of all marketing emails. Additionally, you may contact us at any time to opt out of these communications. We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who are: Business Partners or partners for advertising and/or analytics services such as: Bizzabo, Facebook Ads, Finsweet, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, GoToWebinar, Hubilo, HubSpot, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Visme, Webflow, Weglot, Zoom.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Additional Rights for the European Economic Area:
Right of Access:You have the right to obtain the personal data we hold about you and the processing purposes.
Right to Erasure: You have the right to request we erase personal data we hold about you, in certain situations.
Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to Object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information or to stop sending you marketing communications.
Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Right to Rectification: You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information.
Please contact us if you would like to utilize any of the above rights, so that we may consider your request in a timely manner. To further protect your personal information, we may use precautionary steps to verify your identity before complying.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. Our service providers are not considered outside parties.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By logging into your account
- By emailing us
Does the Runecast Solutions site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We may use third party services such as Google Analytics or Smartsupp that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use this information.
Fair Information Practices
Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles in the United States and GDPR in EEA countries and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices and GDPR we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 72 hours from the detection of the incident
Runecast Solutions Limited
Kemp House, 152-160 City Road
London, EC1V 2NX
Registration Number: 09248268
Phone: +44 203 318 1991