- As your environment becomes more sophisticated, the number of individual pieces of hardware that need to be checked against the HCL rapidly increases.
- Although VMware recommends checking the HCL on a monthly basis, it never actually happens because it’s just too time-consuming.
Lost time due to manual checks against VMware HCL
And it only gets harder from there.
Automated Hardware Compatibility Checks by Runecast
Runecast Analyzer now shows you the compatibility of your hardware against the VMware HCL. It runs a rapid, automated analysis using the latest HCL for your servers and I/O devices.
- Replace hours of work previously spent extracting the right data from your environment and matching it with the HCL, one by one.
- Simulate future with ESXi Upgradability feature.
- vSAN Checks in Production-ready HCL Analysis and Upgrade Simulation Feature increase visibility & transparency of how your environment is set up.
- Get alerts when the maintenance status of any of your machines changes, so you have the heads up necessary to make adjustments at the right time.
- All of this is done offline, removing any potential exposure.
- Keep your systems continuously protected, high performing, and fully supported, which is VMware’s #1 best practice!