- There is no gold standard for container images
- 3rd party images can contain undetected vulnerabilities or exploits
- Configuration drift means images and containers are quickly vulnerable
- Additional libraries or dependencies come with new security requirements, which may not be understood or implemented
Automate Container Image Scanning & Vulnerability Management
Runecast seamlessly secures container infrastructure by scanning images and hosts, ensuring continuous compliance and stable deployments from development to production. Our customers report time savings of 75-90% of what they previously spent troubleshooting.
Get Started with
Vulnerabilities in container images can propagate in moments and give unintended access to underlying infrastructure that can lead to data exposure. Ensuring that container images remain in their ideal state during the development process is time consuming and often not a priority for DevOps teams.
Run fully compliant and secure containers, anywhere
Container Security just got easier. Scan container images before they are released into test or production environments, enabling a shift-left approach and complete confidence in the security of your container infrastructure. Runecast deploys custom daemon sets which collect extensive data from your container infrastructure, scanning at the container and node level.
- Scan images, containers and nodes against CIS Benchmarks for Kubernetes and Germany’s BSI IT-Grundschutz.
- Quickly and easily implement the guidance in the CISA hardening guide for Kubernetes, and prove compliance at the click of a button.
- Runecast offers a powerful API which scans container images in seconds and allows or denies deployments based on one of three available policies.
- Find all the best practices, security standards and compliance data in one simple and clear web-based dashboard.