Enterprise, 1000+ emp.
- No baseline to compare current configuration against.
- Difficulty ensuring consistency within a vSphere cluster, as well as other ecosystems.
- Making sure that all of your pods and containers have the relevant security context.
- Even seasoned admins can forget to document changes made to an environment.
- Increasingly complex environments take longer and longer to troubleshoot, and misconfigurations are often to blame.
- Upgrade windows don’t always go to plan, are forgotten, or could be delayed for various reasons.
- People get busy and just want to get the business back online no matter what.
- The dreaded ‘bill shock’ of cloud services that have changed.