Enterprise, 1000+ emp.
- Workloads evolve over time and so do the Best Practices for configuring them.
- Best Practice deviations can bring availability, performance and security issues.
- Cloud Best Practices deviations can increase your bills unnecessarily.
- Configuration drift over time makes it harder to stay aligned to Best Practices and continuous fit/gap analysis costs you time.
- If you run SAP HANA on vSphere, Pure Storage on vSphere, vSphere on Nutanix or other integrated workloads or technologies, there are even more Best Practices to follow.