Join our upcoming webinar "Kubernetes is secure by default. Except, it isn’t." – and learn how to identify common security issues with the default Kubernetes cluster and workload settings.
You'll learn to:
- Identify common security issues with the default Kubernetes cluster and workload settings
- Understand why certain default settings can cause security issues
- Harden your Kubernetes clusters and learn how to enforce policies
- Apply best practices for securing the API server and use policies and role-based access control (RBAC) to minimize the attack vector
- Enhance your knowledge and skills as a developer, DevOps engineer, or system administrator to better protect your Kubernetes clusters against attacks
This webinar is a must-attend for developers, DevOps engineers, and system administrators looking to enhance their knowledge and skills in Kubernetes security to protect their clusters against attacks.