- There is no gold-standard for vendor best practices.
- Each technology and VMware product you use has its own best practices.
- IT teams lack the resources to manage security policies.
- Security audits are becoming more frequent, and the cost of noncompliance is increasingly more expensive.
Extremely time-consuming security audits
Staying on top of the latest security standards and best practices in the rapidly evolving IT infrastructure is not only hard but also time-consuming for busy IT teams like yours.
Real-time security analysis and reports
Runecast Analyzer scans your specific configuration and provides Best Practices fit-gap analysis reports and Security Hardening checks.
- Improve Availability, Performance, Manageability, Security, and Recoverability.
- Automates your vulnerability management and security standards compliance audits for AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, VMware, Windows and Linux.
- Proactively assists with Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Kubernetes Security Posture Management (KSPM), and overall Security Configuration Assessment (SCA).
- Continuous audit against CIS Benchmarks, NIST, HIPAA, PCI DSS, DISA STIG, BSI IT-Grundschutz, ISO 27001, GDPR, Cyber Essentials (UK), Essential 8 (Australia), CISA KEVs catalog, etc.
- Easy to filter and sort issues, compare historical configuration, and remediate with simple actions.
- Automated scans remove manual work and ensure optimal operation of your environment.
- Also helps mitigate security vulnerabilities: Spectre, Meltdown, L1TF and more.