Automate Your CIS Compliance with Runecast Analyzer
About CIS Compliance
The Center for Internet Security (CIS) is a non-profit organization focused on improving public and private sector cybersecurity readiness and response. The CIS Critical Security Controls (CSC) are a recommended set of actions for cyber defense that provide specific and actionable ways to stop today’s most pervasive and dangerous attacks. A principal benefit of the controls is that they prioritize and focus a smaller number of actions with high pay-off results.
The CIS Benchmarks, also known as CIS Security Standards, comprise 140+ configuration guidelines for various technology groups to safeguard systems against today’s evolving cyber threats. The process of checking for compliance within your hybrid and multi-cloud environments can be arduous and costly, and any kind of manual checks are subject to human error.
Runecast is a patented enterprise IT platform that provides IT ops and security teams one platform for configuration monitoring, vulnerability management, security compliance, remediation, upgrade planning and reporting.
- Disruptive, patented solution that automates proactive analysis of logs, configuration drift, and security posture within your environment.
- Simple, lightweight platform that is super-easy to deploy and operates securely on-premises (no data needs to leave your control) to provide you with remediation steps before any issues can lead to a PSOD or downtime.
- Operational transparency and best practices alignment
- Real-time configuration management, vulnerability scanning and security compliance audits
- Freed up team resources (to work proactively on growth drivers)
How Runecast Analyzer helps you to be audit-ready
Runecast Analyzer automates the process of checking for compliance with CIS Benchmarks in Kubernetes, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure, native AWS public cloud resources, as well as Windows and Linux OS. Findings against both Level 1 and Level 2 recommendations are detailed, with each finding linked to the affected objects – in total, over 400 checks.
With Runecast Analyzer, you get year-round, 24/7 visibility into your audit compliance posture. It allows you to get immediate visibility into risks and non-compliances inherent in your environment, allowing you to identify gaps between where you are and a fully compliant state, and also show as soon as any objects move out of compliance.
The solution runs entirely on-premises, with no data leaving your control. All analysis takes place on the Runecast Analyzer appliance. Additionally, Runecast Analyzer is CIS Certified for both AWS and VMware vSphere. Move to a more proactive way of handling your compliance requirements!