Automate Your NIST Compliance with Runecast Analyzer
About NIST Compliance
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) published the NIST special publication (SP) 800-53, which offers security and privacy controls for federal information systems and organizations. Per the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the NIST standards and policies are mandatory for all non-national security systems run by federal agencies in the USA.
Runecast is a patented enterprise IT platform that provides IT ops and security teams one platform for configuration monitoring, vulnerability management, security compliance, remediation, upgrade planning and reporting.
- Disruptive, patented solution that automates proactive analysis of logs, configuration drift, and security posture within your environment.
- Simple, lightweight platform that is super-easy to deploy and operates securely on-premises (no data needs to leave your control) to provide you with remediation steps before any issues can lead to a PSOD or downtime.
- Operational transparency and best practices alignment
- Real-time configuration management, vulnerability scanning and security compliance audits
- Freed up team resources (to work proactively on growth drivers)
How Runecast Analyzer helps you to be audit-ready
Runecast Analyzer automates the process of checking VMware vSphere, vSAN, and NSX, as well as native AWS public cloud resources for compliance against NIST standards – in total, 221 checks. Findings are mapped to each specific NIST control, clearly showing both the control ID and the relevant VMware Audit Item detailed in the standard. Each finding is also mapped back to the affected objects, giving you details on how to manually audit and remediate any non-compliances.
With Runecast Analyzer, you get year-round, 24/7 visibility into your audit compliance posture. It allows you to get immediate visibility into risks and non-compliances inherent in your environment, allowing you to identify gaps between where you are and a fully compliant state, and also show as soon as any objects move out of compliance.
The solution runs entirely on-premises, with no data leaving your control. All analysis takes place on the Runecast Analyzer appliance. Move to a more proactive way of handling your compliance requirements!