Vice President - Infrastructure & Security at Oman Airports
Efficient PCI DSS compliance and audit-readiness
About PCI DSS Compliance
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is an IT security standard for organizations that are involved in handling credit cards and their associated data. While administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the PCI Standard is mandated by the card brands, to tighten controls around cardholder data and reduce credit card fraud.
Runecast is a patented enterprise IT platform that provides IT ops and security teams one platform for configuration monitoring, vulnerability management, security compliance, remediation, upgrade planning and reporting.
- Disruptive, patented solution that automates proactive analysis of logs, configuration drift, and security posture within your environment.
- Simple, lightweight platform that is super-easy to deploy and operates securely on-premises (no data needs to leave your control) to provide you with remediation steps before any issues can lead to a PSOD or downtime.
- Operational transparency and best practices alignment
- Real-time configuration management, vulnerability scanning and security compliance audits
- Freed up team resources (to work proactively on growth drivers)
How Runecast helps you to be audit-ready
Runecast Analyzer automates the process of checking VMware vSphere and NSX, as well as AWS native public cloud services for compliance against PCI-DSS standards – in total, 241 checks. Findings are mapped to each specific PCI-DSS issue ID, clearly showing both the issue ID. Each finding is also mapped back to the affected objects, giving you details on how to manually audit and remediate any non-compliances.
With Runecast Analyzer, you get year-round, 24/7 visibility into your audit compliance posture. It allows you to get immediate visibility into risks and non-compliances inherent in your environment, allowing you to identify gaps between where you are and a fully compliant state, and also show as soon as any objects move out of compliance.
The solution runs entirely on-premises, with no data leaving your control. All analysis takes place on the Runecast Analyzer appliance. Additionally, Runecast Analyzer provides the capability to automate the remediation of your vSphere environment against the PCI-DSS controls. Move to a more proactive way of handling your compliance requirements!